Important COVID-19 Information
To all our valued clients and patients,
The safety of every client and staff member is of utmost importance to me and therefore we are adhering to provincial guidelines and the Canadian COVID-19 Consensus Guidelines for Cosmetic Medical practice that was published on May 5th, 2020. Protocols will be in place for your protection for the foreseeable future, that will include the following measures:
- Medical consultations and follow-up visits will be done virtually on Mondays
- In-person visits will be for treatments only – clients must wear a mask
- Clients will wait in their vehicle and text or call to announce they have arrived and will be called back when they may enter
- Upon arrival, screening questions will be asked, and a temperature check performed, and a mask provided if necessary
- Clients will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver
Physical glass barriers have been installed at the reception desk
- Hand washing is advised upon entry, but hand sanitizer is also provided
- No more than two persons will be allowed in the waiting area and social distancing must be adhered to throughout common areas
- Treatment room sanitation will be performed meticulously between each appointment
For facial procedures, care givers will wear a gown, mask, gloves and face shield, while the client will remove their mask only during the procedure and a new mask will be provided directly after
- At checkout, a modest PPE fee between $2 and $5, depending on the service, will be added to each person’s bill to help offset the substantial cost associated with all the measures above
- To be able to observe appropriate social distancing, there will be a designated exit to leave the building. Payments will be taken over the phone where possible, otherwise in the treatment rooms.
- The number of clients that we can service per day will be slightly less, in order to accommodate sanitizing routines and for social distancing reasons.
Your understanding, patience and compliance with all these measures is greatly appreciated as we all work together to overcome the immense challenges that this pandemic has thrust upon us.
We look forward to welcoming you at Truro Medi-Spa in the near future!
Dr Renier van Aardt MD(MB,ChB)CCFP